I wish I could invite you all to my birthday party
TV HANGOVER PRESENTS: THE X-FILES
TV Hangover is celebrating Halloween with a night dedicated to The X-Files! Spoopy! Creppy! Come join us, THIS FRIDAY, as we watch our favorite episodes while playing drinking games, scream in frustration every time Mulder + Scully don’t kiss, and host a few rounds of trivia where you can win free drinks! Only $5!
Let us know which episodes you want to watch — even if you can’t attend — because we are having the hardest time deciding. Home? Bad Blood? Clyde Bruckman’s Final Repose? Jose Chung’s From Outer Space? Drive? Pusher? There are too many!
Friday, October 17 at 8 PM
508 Bedford Ave.
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave.
Happening Now (10.8.14): Oh dear God, not again. Another life lost in St Louis. So little information right now, but it seems that an unarmed 18-year old boy was tased then shot 16 times by an officer, possibly off-duty. Not clear what provoked the event, but I’ll keep you updated as info is released. #staywoke #blacklivesmatter